Had a lot of fun with the kids (big and small) on the Trinity Railway Express…then up to Reunion Tower in Dallas!!!! What a fun outing for everyone!
I had the honor of photographing my brother’s wedding in Mexico City! I LOVE this city. It was so fun and festive as most of the people arrived the day before the wedding…Valentines Day. There was a huge Mariachi party at the apartment and partying into the night. The next day was all wedding! Lots of fun and Mexico City is an AWESOME place to shoot!!!
I love my easy going families that are up for anything. We had planned for 3 weeks to have their family portraits taken with their 67 Mustang out on the race track. Due to a mix up with the track…there happened to be a race going on during our appointment time. So we just made do with our surroundings and we had a BLAST!!!! Take a look….
I work for a few real estate agents in the area and I will photograph their listings for them. Have you ever been house hunting on line and look at the photos? I mean sometimes there is a photo of the corner of a room. Or VERY bad lighting and sometimes you really cannot get an idea of just what the house looks like. Well if you are a Realtor…I can help you!!! Take a look at some of these rooms!!!
1. When you first contacted the photographer either via phone or email, did they answer or get back to you within a timely manner?
2. Was the photographer friendly and eager to help you?
3. If you set up a consultation, was the photographer on time and prepared for your visit?
4. Did the photographer have plenty of sample albums with FULL weddings in them to show you? This is extremely important as anyone can get a great shot now and then so I would be a bit worried if they do not have complete weddings in their albums from start to finish.
5. How long have they been in business and how many weddings have they done? This is critical. When we have trained our photographers they are required to shoot at least a full year of back up just so they can have enough things go wrong that they know how to fix it quickly and not get off track. Sophisticated equipment can be tricky and shooting weddings is one of the more challenging situations due to the lighting conditions. From churches who do not allow flash to harsh sun in the outdoor weddings it is important to have the right equipment and know how to shoot in those situations to get the best results.
6. Lastly, you will be spending more time with the photographer than anyone else on your wedding day so it is important that you have a great rapport with them and your personalities match.
If all 6 of these items fit your expectations, the next step is to look at products and pricing. In this market you can probably find a photographer from $500 to $5000. Most clients will fall somewhere in the middle. A good photographer will work within the client’s budget to the best of their ability. It is recommended to be up front with your photographer and tell them how much you have to spend on photography and what you would like as far as products and services, this way they can create a package fit specifically for you.
I love working at TSA. We definitely get a bad rap….but there are some amazing people that work there. I am only part time…this gives me a lot of time for photography I actually should start a match making business at DFW Airport! I have photographed a lot of weddings since I started working there. This is the engagement session for my friends and fellow officers at TSA…Danny and Veronica! Cannot wait for the wedding later this year!!!
Who says you have to travel by planes, trains or automobiles to have a GREAT vacation? We went camping at Grapevine Lake for the second year in a row! This year was by kids request!! And when asked…they will want to do it again next year. With our kids generation today being video games and lack of exercise…it is great to see the best time they have is good old fashioned fun of biking, fishing, swimming and making s’mores!!!
I work with these two wonderful people and am very honored they want me to photograph their wedding. First…we started with their engagement session. Its always a bit adventurous when we do something a little on the illegal side. Well we snuck onto the train and took some amazing images!!! Shhh…dont tell anyone!